Here's my new room.....undecorated...and stuffed with loads and loads of stuff. Side note...this is before I added my stuff. :)
Here's the sink and some of the cupboards
Here are the rest of the cupboards...notice all the goodies on top!
These are the "teacher book" bookshelves
The tables were moved to the side for cleaning
The portables are getting new carpet and a fresh coat of paint so these chairs will not be here when the other rooms are completed. :) My desk is hiding behind the mountain of chairs.
Here are some kids books and puzzles in the bookshelves
and here is the teacher table complete with all the little readers I could ever want!
I will soon be posting pictures of what the room looks like buried in my stuff. My sister and I have already started trying to organize. I think what will happen is I will just end up storing most of my stuff at house. My plan is to keep the files that are really necessary at school and try to find a place in the already packed file cabinets and then I will just bring the rest of my files home and put them in a file cabinet in my garage. That way if I need to access them, I can. I know, super interesting right!
Anyways, more pictures to follow as I go along, getting ready for next year this summer!
I am very much looking forward to my new school, new classroom and students. I will however miss all of my friends and sweet kiddos at Sequoia. When one door closes, another one opens. God has truly blessed me!
No comments:
Post a Comment